Low Cardiac Output Syndrome: Impacting patient outcomes through a heart team approach
Sponsored by Abiomed
This webinar will explore the increasing complexity in patients undergoing cardiac surgery. There is growing awareness regarding Low Cardiac Output Syndrome (LCOS), clinicians need to be able to identify and manage patients throughout the perioperative period.
Thursday, October 26, 2023
8:00 PM EST
Linda Suplicki, Advanced Heart Failure Advanced Practice Provider, Abiomed
- Ismael Salas De Armas, MD, Cardiovascular Surgery, UT Health-Houston
- Bindu Akkanti, MD, Pulmonary/Critical Care, UT Health-Houston
- Amanda Bergeron, AGACNP-C, Nurse Practitioner, Memorial Hermann Health System
At the end of this webinar, attendees will be able to:
- Define Low Cardiac Output Syndrome (LCOS) and identify incidence and prevalence.
- Identify risk factors that can contribute to LCOS and discuss strategies to identify patients at highest risk.
- Discuss patient management of LCOS through case studies and evaluation of evidence-based practice strategies.