Global Grand Rounds: Adult Cardiac
First Wednesday of Each Month
The Global Grand Rounds: Adult Cardiac webinar series is held on the first Wednesday of each month at 8:00AM ET. These live, complimentary webinars are open to all and give attendees the opportunity to interact with surgical leaders and thought experts from across the globe as they address a key aspect of the adult cardiac specialty each month. Learn more about upcoming adult cardiac programs below.
Endovascular Arch Repair: What Is on the Horizon?
Wednesday, December 7, 2022
- Claire Watkins, Stanford Medicine
- Vigneshwar Kasirajan, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Nimesh Desai, University of Pennsylvania
- Bradley Leshnower, Emory University School of Medicine
- Anthony Estrera, University of Texas