Global Grand Rounds: Thoracic
Third Wednesday of Each Month
The Global Grand Rounds: Thoracic webinar series is held on the third Wednesday of each month at 8:00AM ET. These live, complimentary webinars are open to all and give attendees the opportunity to interact with surgical leaders and thought experts from across the globe as they address a key aspect of the thoracic specialty each month. Learn more about upcoming thoracic programs below.
Can Esophagectomy Be Optional After CRT for Esophageal Cancer?
Wednesday, November 16, 2022
- Daniela Molena, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Lorenzo Ferri, McGill University
- Mimi Ceppa, Indiana University
- Haiquan Chen, Fudan University Shanghai Cancer Hospital
- Wayne Hofstetter, MD Anderson Cancer Center
Lung Transplantation for ARDS - Including COVID: Shaf Keshavjee, MD
Wednesday, December 21, 2022
- Ankit Bharat, Northwestern Medicine
- Dirk Van Raemdonck, University Hospitals Leuven
- Pablo Sanchez, University of Pittsburgh
- Shaf Keshavjee, University Health Network; University of Toronto