Call for Late Breaking Clinical Trial Abstracts
The Late Breaking Clinical Trial Abstract submission site is now open. Notifications will be distributed mid-March 2021.
Submission Deadline: Monday, February 8, 2021 at 11:59PM Eastern Time
- Adult Cardiac: Clinical and translational studies pertaining to the selection, treatment, and outcomes of patients with acquired cardiovascular conditions.
- Congenital: Clinical and translational studies pertaining to the selection, treatment, and outcomes of patients with congenital disorders of the heart, lungs, and great vessels.
- Thoracic Surgery: Clinical and translational studies pertaining to the selection, treatment, and outcomes of patients with benign and malignant conditions of the lungs, airways, mediastinum, diaphragm, and chest wall.
- Perioperative Care: Presentations that address perioperative evaluation and management including, but not limited to, perioperative imaging and assessment, intraoperative hemodynamic and pharmacologic interventions, postoperative management protocols and evidence-based trials of critical care pathways, and short-term cardiopulmonary support.
- Other: Presentations on subjects, which the submitter is uncertain about the proper category such as surgical education and training, quality assurance, workforce issues or other broad programs that do not fit neatly into one of the other categories.
Waiver of mandatory manuscript submission for publication in JTCVS may be requested at the time of submission. The requirement for manuscript submission to the JTCVS does not apply to abstracts for the C. Walton Lillehei Resident Forum, posters, or case videos.
Submit an Abstract